Tuesday 17 April 2018

People's Choice Winner - British Quilt & Stitch Village 2018 - Nearly Insane Quilt by Frances Meredith

People's Choice Winner
British Quilt & Stitch Village 2018
Nearly Insane Quilt by Frances Meredith
My Nearly Insane quilt has been out and about again, this time to the British Quilt & Stitch Village 2018 at Uttoxeter, UK.  I had a call on Friday to say that it had won second place in the Traditional Quilt Category and I was over the moon.  I headed up there on Sunday to pick up the quilt and attended the prize-giving, only to discover that I had won the People's Choice Award, based on the vote of those who had attended the show. Along with a silver platter and a cash prize I also received a copy of a book on the history of the needle industry.
Thanks to everyone who voted for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment