Thursday 21 December 2017

Sheila's Pink Foundation Pieced Quilt

Sheila's Pink Foundation Pieced Quilt
Sheila's Pink Foundation Pieced Quilt
With all the Christmas quilts finished I have finally got some time to show you some of the lovely quilts my customers have brought to me for quilting over the past few months.  This delicious quilt has been made by Sheila for her daughter.  Sheila has used used pink Fossil Fern and batik fabrics against a cream background, which reminds me of Raspberry Ripple ice cream!  I love it.
Sheila's Pink Foundation Pieced Quilt
Sheila's Pink Foundation Pieced Quilt
Sheila took the time to make a lovely piano key border which really finishes off the quilt and the quilt pattern is 'Ginger Flowers'.
Ginger Flowers Digital Pantograph

No comments:

Post a Comment